Sunday, January 20, 2013

Old Semester Pass, New Semester Comes, Unity Still

              Last semester, last project, we begun to use Unity to developing game. It also the first time that I realize how powerful a commercial game engine looks like. However, We have eight people on the team that time. So when all tasks had been assigned to team members, UI staff and tutorial are all I need to do.  
            
            New semester coming now, this time we have to focus on a big project instead of making several prototype. I finally chose Vinyl  for its unique ideas and peaceful game mechanic (I am tired of fighting with enemy..... and knocking down something on  screen) 
    
               luckily, Vinyl will use Unity to bring her unique feature and mechanic to player. So I can continue learning and working on Unity to increase my understanding of commercial game engine.
At same time, hard working on winter break to make up C++ had solid my C programming style. So C# in Unity would be a good chance to deep my programming skills and software architecture.

        Everything is moving to the bright side. Tuition benefit, langue skill improving, programming skills improving...... Just work harder day by day.... that is what I can do. And I believe it is the promising  road to the colorful future.


No comments:

Post a Comment