Friday, February 15, 2013

Game Graphic 5

    Based on Assignment 4

     o_color = diffuse_color*(diffuse_light+float4(g_ambient_color,1.0))+specular_light;

     This is how we do light in computer graphic. Computer science always inspired me in amazing way. Take light here for example. Computer scientist didn't build a source of light(This is what we understood of light and where is light from) in computer, they animate the effect that a point of light, diffuse light, and environment light may caused to a object together to show the graphic.
     They solve the problem on different way, the way usually opposite to us   (at least me). However, it is the unique thinking point that change the world dramatically. Maybe we should keep in mind to try solve difficult problem on different way in daily life. That is the biggest harvest for me.  DX11 may change, shader language  may change or maybe I will change my Job in future. But the knowledge of how to abstract problem to finish it last forever


CODE
Light manual:
 I K J L O P(Z axis)


                                 


No comments:

Post a Comment