Sunday, September 16, 2012

Week 4

As time goes by, a month has passed since I came to this tranquil City. Phone number, bank account, tuition, transport issues, new food.........  I finally overcome these kinds of routine problem and gradually focus my energy in to learning and practicing, of course programming.

Our first game project ends smoothly after the pizza party, So I got lots of time in reading this week (I like reading in the quiet night with cup of tea coool...) 
The Game Design Reader is surely a excellent book, inspire me in both game design and thinking problem in different way. I will post reading experience in detail for game design class assignment.

Beginning from this week I will work out a complete program every week to ensure my C++ programing skill keep go on. I choose book of Programming and Problem Solving with C++ as test book. Because I think the examples in the book are practical and interesting, and it also contain the gist I mentioned in last blog(Thinking in a big project way).

Known that next game project would use C# and XNA, I begin prepare it in advance in order to make sure the project would be more easy to handle..

Game engine class in this week is very useful. We begin to separate our game and game engine in different project. I also got lots of understanding for code file management and reuse by finish C++ homework.




No comments:

Post a Comment