Sunday, September 30, 2012

Week6

   After a week company with dear..XNA , I realise how powerful and easy to use that it is.  With its benign inner looping system and component management skills, We can lean it quickly and achieve many functions as soon as possible. At same time, optimize our code structure base on different component.  Our team continue to solve problems one by ones.  But 3D world elements and 3D models are still in pending.  My next mission is to emerge UI component into previous code and make it well organize.(I am working on right now ~), besides figure out a component to load 3D content stuff which my teammates working on.
   C++ class have begun to teach us how to manage programing efficiency in cash align, it is truly the first time that I can write program to handle computer hardware~. And this week I finish programing home work in Thursday, So I can prepare some basic template knowledge for next class.
  If I can get more free time, I think I would learn some 3D artist knowledge, it's a wonderful and interesting work ~.~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment