Saturday, September 22, 2012

Week 5

Here comes a new project. So here we face lots of new technologies again..........
XNA C# and 3D Model tools maybe MAYA.

This week I spent all of times in both Thursday and Friday (We have busy class schedule on Monday and Wednesday, So maybe it's a good idea to call the whole week) study XNA programing.
Beginning from zero I got:(Until Saturday night)
1 What the XNA stuff use for and it's future commercial area.(It is easy but I need know what am      doing for)
2 Basic coding rule when dealing with 3D game.
3 Adding 3D model into XNA project using VS 2010 and some basic animation for the model like texture, moving, rotating, 
4 Metrics one of the most important stuff in XNA system.
5 Figure out how to build some easy UI, which will be used in our game like show point and background.
6 Building a graphics engine camera in game and differences way to move the camera including rotating.(This is a assignment which our producer gave to me)
7Just begin to learn how to built 3D model by myself.

What is more, I got some websites to prepare 3D model for using in game. 


For  C++ class on Monday evening.
I have to say it is very very useful O(∩_∩)O~  I absorb many tricks to optimize coding structure and memory.
I will continue working on my actor and controller system after this blog,

No comments:

Post a Comment