Monday, September 10, 2012

Week3

    

   Always busy... busy....I gradually fit with this kinds of  life in USA now.
   Our team continue work on our game "cheesy bee" this week, and we have basically finish it until Sunday (left some tiny bug waiting to be repaired).
  Most of time focusing on AI of  enemy in the game, I realise that it is a great challenge in making a "smart enemy", you will experience lot of difficulties and frustration until you figure out all of the situation that the enemy could have. What is more, something unpredictable would always happen without tiny clue....  Luckily, I finished it and made the enemy woking fine. I believe I will spend lots of time studing game AI in future(It's funny and challenge *-*)
   From this first project, I realise manage a project in a efficient way is very important. We should consider many stuff when implement a function for future expand or reuse. So, knowledge
about software engineering should be summarized in every project on future study. It is a good and important habbit.
  Look forward to work on next project using C++ and some new tools.
  Keep go on....  programing and progressing, I like this way, I mean learn form practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment